Monday, January 02, 2012

Happy New Year!


Happy new year y'all!
Just want to let you know what I have lined up for in the new year. 
The book that we worked on last year based on interviews with unschooling/natural learning advocates is scheduled for publishing and we can't say more than that- but stay tuned.
Also, I am planning the launch of a new blog on education that will extend beyond the unschooling audience and be helpful (I hope) to parents, educators and self educators a like. I am working on a name for the blog which is is in itself a very revealing exercise.
I would also like to say that I have started an informal study of what people talk about. Drop me a line or two if you'd like to share what you talk about with people -be it your sister, a co-worker, the lady at the coffee shop. Why am I doing this? Let's say it is my curiosity for now. Okay fine. I will give you a clue. It relates back to what we think people need to know to get along in the world. And what we think is 'educated.' Should be fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...