The current crop of stations carrying radio free school besides CFMU 93.3 (we don't get paid for this, just so you know we aren't in it for the money, just the fame) are as follows (check them out):
- CKDU 88.1 FM Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- Radio Free Veronica www.radioveronica.us/rfv.htm West Point, PA
- Free Radio Olympia 98.5 FM Olympia, Washington
- WXOJ-LP 103.3 FM, Northampton, Massachusetts
- KRBS-lp 107.1 FM in Oroville, California.
Note that we've got two coasts covered (i.e. atlantic and pacific) and two countries (Canada and the U.S of fuckin' A for geographically-challenged). Pretty damn cool for a few home-schooling flunkies working in the darks of Hamilton Ontario. Funny thing is we didn't even know we were on one of the stations until we came across it on the internet! It's all good though, as they say...
*The starkly beautiful artwork of the north east end of our hometown is from the Archives of Ontario at http://www.archives.gov.on.ca/english/exhibits/art_comp/big/big_10_christensen.htm
Industrial Landscape, Stelco, Hamilton, Ontario, 2002
oil on canvas
121.9 cm x 182.9 cm (48” x 72”)