Monday, May 02, 2011
Volunteers needed/please help/upcoming book
Re: Radio Free School interview as a book chapter.
We (Beatrice Ekwa Ekoko and Carlo Ricci) hope that this email finds you well. We are co-editing a book together.
The book will be divided into three sections
1. What is unschooling or natural learning;
2. What does it look like in practice;
3. The stories of those who unschooled and are now adults.
We are using the interviews that were conducted for Radio Free School as our source.
We are looking for volunteers to help us with the following:
1. Contact us and we will send you a link to the Radio Free School talk that we need help transcribing
2. Listen to the interview that we send you and transcribe it word for word
3. We are hoping that we will get the transcript within one week of us sending it to you. Of course, if you need more time please let us know and we will try our best to accommodate. It will likely require about 3 hours
of your time.
We both thank you so much for considering our request and hope that you find this project as worthwhile as we do and agree to help us by transcribing an interview. For your help, you will get a wholehearted thank you and your name will appear in the appreciation section of the book. If we transcribed the interviews, as we have been doing, it will delay our project longer than we would like.
So with each of us doing one, obviously we will complete this part much sooner. Thanks again.