Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dream Big

M told me she wants to be a famous actor. I said 'one step at a time'- you have to work towards your goals. She said if you don't have a dream, and if you don't actively keep envisioning it than it can not come true. I realize that she is right. I don't dream enough. I have been afraid to dream- to 'dare to dream.'

Elder's Meditation of the Day - Wednesday, June 24, 2009,


"Believing people can soar beyond
ordinary life."

--Fools Crow, LAKOTA

We are created by God to be vision people.
First we set the goal and then we see. If we create within
ourselves a picture or vision and we hold that picture or
vision in our mind, whatever we picture will show up in our
reality. If we can see ourselves being educated, then schools
and teachers will show up in our lives. If we picture in our
mind a positive, spiritual person to be in our lives, we will
attract this type of person in our relationships. How big can
our dreams be?

Great Spirit, let my visions today be Your vision. Put within me a vision of the being you would have me be. Then help
me to keep the vision in my mind.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...